I am such a mess. I have been so upset and depressed this evening its driving me crazy. I guess it started when Mike called me from work this evening asking me about a house we had been looking at. I told him that I dont think that we are ready to buy a house. And he said that he wasnt talking about "we" he was talking about either him or I buying it. And I guess that just hurt me. So I told him to do what he wants... I dont plan on buying a house alone. I cant afford that. I cant afford anything.
Now I have my Med Lab teacher trying to get me to take a class in the fall. But if I take one of her classes I have to drop another that I am already signed up for. She says she would like me to take at least one med lab class a term so she can "keep tabs on me". I guess I feel like I will hurt her feelings if I tell her no.. or even when I do the switch to nursing.
I am having lunch with Jeanne tomorrow. Its going to be nice to hang out with her again. I havent seen her since July 4th. But somehow in my day tomorrow after lunch, I have to go to my parents house, go to school, and go grocery shopping. (With what money) Ha! Its transfer funds out of the ole savings account day. then most of my next paycheck goes to paying myself back with interest. Doesnt make too much sense does it. I always end up taking it back out.
So I'm not doing my tae bo again tonight. I'm just too sad. I was spozed to lose so much weight doing this too. To me I look the same. A scale said I lost 10lbs. that was a few weeks ago. I think i have gained it all back. Whatever. I'm over it.
No comments:
Post a Comment