I guess that I should get back into the habit of blogging. I've been too busy day dreaming about my next vacation or moving to South Florida.
Today is my 1st day back to school. I have Chemistry tonight from 5 - 9:30. :( Tomorrow I have Psychology 6-8:50 and Chemistry again on Thursday. These classes are going to be a lot of work. I need to get it done. Ive been going to school for like 6 years now. It seems like I'm never going to finish.
I'm pretty tired. I hope I make it to class on time. They are letting me leave at 4:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. As long as the Matthews isnt backed up, I dont see a problem. I've been thinking about taking the Heart Bridge because it doesnt get backed up, but University and Atlantic and University and Beach gets pretty backed up too. And you have all those lights. So it could be the same. Who knows.
I want to go to Disney World this weekend. I need to remember to tell Mike thats what I want to do this weekend. We have no other plans. *o*
No comments:
Post a Comment