Edvard Munch: The Scream
I have this painting in my bedroom. I always thought that it was popular. But just now, this chick I work with held up a check with this image on it and wondered aloud if this was a "younger generation" thing because she thought it was weird. One girl looked at it and said.. oh that guy is a freak. One chick new it was a painting but that was it. It was up to me.. once again... to inform my coworkers what it was. The chick who thought it was a younger generation thing said.. oh he must of been on LSD. So I informed her that LDS was not created until like 30 or 40 years ago. Exact date I dont remember. But come on people. Learn a little about the world. Get your face out of the bible.
No comments:
Post a Comment