Here is another Tuesday. Now I have 4 ATM bags to balance instead of 2. I used to have 0 about 4 weeks ago. They just cant get it straight. Losers.
If you were a manager..would you get onto your employee for printing out their work for the day before they clocked in? I dont think that printing my work is the same as doing my work. It only takes like 3 min then I screw around until 8..8:15. Gives me time to go get something to eat if I want to. Especially on Tuesdays when I leave early and have a crap load to do. Whatever. Write me up for trying to get ahead.
I have chemistry class tonight until about 8:30 or 9. Depends on how long lab takes. Its a lame models lab so it shouldn't take too long. I should also be finding out what grade I got on my test from last week. Lets hope its good.
Its time to clock in.......
No comments:
Post a Comment