Thursday, October 31, 2002

Its going to be a busy weekend....

Tomorrow I am off of work! It is Mike and I's 5 year anniversary. He will be working though. Its not a big deal anyway. I plan on getting my eyebrows waxed at noon then going to see a house at 3. My friend Jenna is getting induced tomorrow. So sometime tomorrow I will be making my way to the hospital to see her and her new baby Angie.
Saturday at 9:30, I am going to look at another house. Then at 11am I have a meeting with my Psychology group at IHOP to discuss our game that we are making. After that.. around 2.. I am going to look at 4 more houses. I havent even looked at one house yet and Im already tired. hehe
Sunday I am still free. I think I will use that time to catch up on some homework and just relax. No stress.

No comments: