Things are still looking good for that training position. Its only me and some dood from another state that she is interested in. I have an inside connection in there whispering in her ear about how wonderful I am. :) I hope it works out.
For those of you out there concerned with when I am getting married - I got the wheels churning in Mike's head last night. He was almost asleep when I blurted out, "Are you planning on marrying me?" He said that he was and asked why I brought it up. So I told him that I felt it was time to move on to the next level basically. He wanted to know how long I had been thinking about this. I told him a few months (about the time when we bought the house) but it has always been something I have tossed around in my mind. So... maybe I can get him to look at rings this weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment