I know I haven't written in a while. Not too much going on I guess. My heart still acts funny. I log it like my doctor as asked. I haven't had any caffeine since I have been to the doctor. Sticking with Sprite or caffeine free Coke.
We have a wedding to go to this evening at the Prime Osborne Convention Center. Its going to be nice. The guest list is about 500 people. I'll be lucky if I get to say my "congrats" to the bride and groom.
There is also a "Support Our Troops" rally downtown this afternoon that we want to go to. I'm not sure if we are going though. We would have to drive downtown, drive back here to get ready for the wedding, then drive back downtown again.
I didnt go to Spanish class yesterday. We were going to learn a latin dance. Honestly, I wasn't feeling it. So I went home and got to spend time with Mike instead. :)
So, this war is getting kinda yucky. The Iraqi "leaders" are a bunch of evil jerkoffs and I can't wait until we get them. Peace will be here soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment