Thursday, March 06, 2003

"People are strange, when you're a stranger. Faces looks ugly when you're alone."

For some reason I have that song in my head. I haven't heard it in years.
I am waiting for Mike to call. He said he would call before he left BAM so I could get his dinner ready. Getting his dinner ready was actually my idea. I didn't want him wasting money at Wendys again after I bought all this food. Its 11:15pm and he still hasn't called. I guess they aren't letting him leave early.

Just talking to his mother... she mentioned how she saw a streaker running down Monument road at about 8pm this evening. Anyone hear anything about that?

I didn't go to the tanning salon like I usually do on Wednesdays and Fridays. Instead, I hung out with my friend Jenna and her children. She is getting ready to audition for the Jacksonville Jaguars cheerleaders. THE ROAR! :) I hope she makes it.

Well, Mike just called. He will be another 20mins before they get out of there. So, I told him I can't wait that long and he has to make his own hotdog. A girl needs her beauty sleep ya know.

No comments: