Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I started working at KMart last night. Its okay. Kind of boring. It gets me on my feet for 5 hours a day though instead of just sitting around at home.

I think I have vertigo. When I lay down or lean my head back the room spins. It sucks. I have a doctors appt on Friday.

My frikken manager said we were going to have pizza for lunch today. Well, its my lunch time and there is no pizza. I am so hungry! She said that there is a "payroll crisis" and isnt sure when she can go pick the pizza up. Well, why doesnt she just pick up the damn phone and order some. I'll go pick it up! Or have it delivered! Jesus! I am so hungry that I am going to be sick! I have no money for food here either. So.. this sucks.

No comments: