Thursday, May 22, 2003

Wooo hoooo! Ruben won!!

Today I am going to have drinks with my friend Jeanne after work. Should be fun to chat it up for a few. Mike is jealous because he can't go. I'm sure he really wont feel like going since his ear is hurting him so bad. He woke me up last night to tell me how bad it hurt. Then later in the evening, I had to get up to use the restroom and when I got back in bed, I noticed how bad he was tossing and turning. He must be in a lot of pain. He needs to go to the frikken doctor.

My friend Jenna is stressing over the "stay-at-home mom" life. I can see how it could be frustrating. She really needs a break. I don't think that one bunco night a month or a few hours on Wed for dance is enough. Its like she has a full time job and works crazy overtime. Its enough to burn someone out. She needs to work something out like her and her husband have a little "getaway" weekend somewhere. Nothing fancy, maybe even just a hotel at the beach. It can be done. Then if not her and her husband, then just her. We all need a little time to ourselves. So, whatever... Jenna...take a weekend off!


No comments: