the friday five
1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short? Its always been straight and always will be. Even after I try to curl it.
2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime? Its pretty much stayed the same. Always parted in the middle. Layers...no layers. Blue hair once, green hair another time, red streaks another. I tried the 80s hair look, but I could never get it to stay.
3. How do your normally wear your hair? Parted in the middle and down.
4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like? Longer with blue, green and white extenstions.
5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened? Only the time the chick at hair cutter asked me if I wanted bangs.. and me not knowing what she meant said yes... and bam my all one length hair was no more.
No comments:
Post a Comment