I passed my Anatomy class! Thank goodness. I was nervous about it. Now I just have to focus on passing Spanish. 1 more semester and I will have my AA. I dont know how I am going to plan a wedding next semester. But thats what friends are for! :)
I've been busy already trying to find out everything I can about putting on a wedding. Its a lot of work, and not having any money is making it even more work. I am full of ideas on how to save money though. I found a place to rent out for 17$ per hour. I am going to check it out on Monday since I am off work. I might go check out some consignment shops and stuff too.
This weekend is my SCUBA certification finalization. We will be doing 4 dives over the weekend. I am excited about it. Mike and I have planned a cruise for my birthday to the Bahamas. Jenna and Kenny are spozed to be going with us. After this weekend, the 3 of us (Jenna, Kenny and me) will all be certified so we want to go on a dive. I was looking at pictures of Bahamas diving at Books a Million tonight. It looks frikken awesome. I am really looking forward to it.
So, lots of planning and looking forward to things coming up these next 8 months. Keep March 6th open on your calendars! Thats the date...so far... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment