I took my NAT test yesterday. I feel that I did well. I should know in about a month.
Mike got his car back this afternoon! WOOOOOOO HOOOOO! Now I don't have to bring him to work anymore or sit at Jenna's or BAM until midnight waiting for him to get off of work.
School started up again. I'll have my 1st degree after this semester is over. Then I will take the spring off to get married and start back up in the summer.
I fell asleep when I got home this afternoon. Mike was on the computer and it was raining and the tv wasnt getting a signal. Sometimes Dish Network can suck. So, I laid on the couch and was just going to rest for a little bit. Well, that little bit turned into 5 hours. Now I have to go to bed tonight. I get 5 hours sleep usually in one night. Not as a nap! I guess that I am still tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment