Monday, October 27, 2003

I start classes 4 days a week no until Dec 13th I think. Then I will be done with my AA! Woo hoo!

I got my invitations on Friday! They are wonderful. I meant to bring one to work this morning, but I forgot. Oh well, these people can wait to see them when they get it in the mail. I am still debating on if I want to invite them all. There are some people in here that I just don't like. We'll see. I guess I have a month to figure it out. I plan on mailing the invites after Christmas.

Jenna and Mandy got their BM dresses. They are wonderful as well. I actually tried on Mandy's to get an idea on what size my sister would need and to see how it looked on my body type. It fit and looked great! My sister will be here Saturday. I might get her to just try on Mandy's at my house. I still need to cancel my David's Bridal appointment. Maybe I will do that today.

Mike picked out his tux on Saturday. We are going through Afterhours. He is going to purchase his while everyone else will rent. I thought renting a tux was about $50. Ha! Its going to be $117 but that includes the vest, tie, cufflinks and shoes. I guess its not THAT bad. Its a 3 button jacket with a nitch collar (i think thats what she said) and silver vest and tie. The lady asked if I wanted the groom in silver and everyone else in peri.. I said no. I thought that would look weird. I can't think of a wedding I have seen where the groomsmen were wearing something different. Mike's bout will be different from everyone elses.

No comments: