I leave work today at 3:15. Only 35 more minutes to go. I figure that I will waste it updating my blog.
Why am I leaving early? I have an eye doctors appointment. I havent seen the eye doctor since I left AOL which was 2 years ago. Seems like a lot longer. Its all a distance memory. Things that went on come to me every once in a while and bring a smile to my face. I met a lot of really neat people there. The best times were when I was on the Techs 4 Evers team I believe. Yeah, I was stressed but I wasn't quite that bad yet. I could sit and listen to people all day and just watch the chat room. The Macintosh reps still only took Macintosh calls. Those were the days.
Anyway, my sister has gotten my into reading Harry Potter. I started book one on Thursday and was done on Saturday. Started book two that same day and I will be done today. They are very good books. I hadn't seen any of the movies either so Saturday morning we watched the 1st one. When I finish the 2nd book, I will watch that movie and hopefully I will be done with the 3rd book before it leaves the theatre. :)
Spent the weekend tearing up the bushes that were in front of the house. Now my hamstrings hurt. I think it looks better without all of the crappy bushes but Mike doesnt think so. We will plant something else there soon. Once the money tree decides to give me some more cash.
Still have 25 mins to go.
So, the crap overseas is getting worse everyday. This hostage crap is getting old. I feel bad for the families and for the person that did/will experience a horrible death. But you just can't negotiate with terrorists. Whos to say that they wont kill the person anyway if you meet their demands. It just shows them your weakness. I heard that poor Korean man crying how he didnt want to die on the radio this morning. Poor guy. But its not going to matter. I should check boortz.com to see if he has anything to say about it. That will tick some more time off the clock.
No comments:
Post a Comment