I'm going crazy.
The girl in the cubicle that I have to share a wall with listens to the same Evanescense songs over and over all frikken day. You just dont even know how tired I am of hearing them. I used to like those radio song, now I cant stand them.
I've had a birthday. I am now 26 years old.
I bought a fish for my birthday...he died yesterday. It was a sailfin tang. Cool fish... lasted a week. And now my beta is acting funny. I have had him for almost 3 years. I'm not ready to give him up. I probably never will be.
School starts today. I am back in the Med Lab program. I will be done in about a year. I am taking 10 credit hours. Going to be tough with working full time and crap, but I can do it. I did have 13 credit hours but I dropped the Sociology class I was in. I couldnt deal with 4 classes. It would be way too much. I have been applying for scholarships.. hopefully I will get one. I am so broke. School cost me over $600 this semester.
I guess thats it. I hope Hurricane Francis stays away from us. I'm not ready to deal with the destruction of my house. My car needs back brakes so it doesnt want to sit in hours of traffic to evacuate either.
No comments:
Post a Comment