My elbow hurts. Not sure why. My wrist hurts too but I think thats just the CT acting up again.
Mike is going out of town Friday for the weekend to see is brother in Ft. Bragg. His brother leaves for Iraq next week. I'm not going because I have a Chem final on Monday and a Parasit practicum on Tuesday. Then....NO SCHOOL FOR A WHOLE 6 DAYS. I just love the break. Jerks. The same thing will happen at the end of the summer term. School ends the 26th of Aug I think...starts right back up on the 29th.
1:16am.....I guess that I'm tired. But I know that once I lay down my mind will start thinking about coagulation factors and disorders. IgA is a monomer. IgM is a pentamer. IgG can transfer across the placenta...blah blah blah blah blah!
huge - I guess this is big...
tiny.... yeah, I know. This is exciting.
It's 1:20 now. I might go try to lay down again.
No comments:
Post a Comment