Saturday, December 31, 2005

So I still have this word verification crap on here.


Christmas was good. We were very tired from all the running around. It didnt help that we didnt get to bed until 2am that morning and had to get right back up to drive to out to the beach to see my folks.

Mike surprised me with a digital camera and a Thomas Kinkade. It was pretty awesome. I felt bad giving him the lawn trimmer. I should have been more creative.

I'm hungry.

Tonight we are going to the Sangria House which is on Southside Blvd with my sister and a few friends. They have awesome Sangria. It is a Spanish Topas Bar and actually I hear on the 10th they are celebrating 3 Kings day with flamenco dancers and stuff. Too bad I will be working because that sure would be neat to go to.

We spent the morning talking about how we are going to build a porch onto the back of the house. I can't wait. It is really going to be super. Its going to be the length of the house and we are going to go with the screened in look. My friends boss has one on her house which is similar to ours and we totally love it. I'll have to take pictures with my new camera once its done. Christmas 2006 will be celebrated on the new porch!

School starts again on Tuesday - blah.

No comments: