Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Team Short Mean People won the big scavenger hunt on Sunday (That was my team). It was pretty awesome. I will have to upload the best photo - a Wal Mart greeter holding up a sign that says "Screw Mom & Pop". We were spozed to win a case of malt liquor but the dood was too lazy to go get it or something and we got a bowling pin trophy instead. Its my current My Space photo for those who are on My Space.

I'm pretty tired. I fell asleep a little at work today and my boss caught me. She just laughed at me and asked if I was okay. This is my 4th week of Microbiology and its tough. But just 7 more weeks of rotations to go and thats it. Then I spend some time at school and finish up tests. Woooo. I still havent heard from JU but I'm sure it will be awhile. I am looking forward to the break.

No comments: