
Our New England trip was a blast. We did so much stuff! Saturday we had dinner at this place in downtown Springfield called "The Red Rose". Very yummy pizza and wicked cheap at that! Sunday was the St. Patricks Day parade and dinner with grandma. I was very cold. I thought that I would have frost bite on my toes. We even had snow flurries fall on our heads. Monday we went on an "adventure" with one of my aunts. We basically took a tour of western mass. We went to a sugar house and got to try the sap fresh from the tree. It just tasted like water. But it was cool to do it! Then we headed all the way up to Mt. Greylock which is the highest point in Mass BUT they were closed.
I'm done for now. I'll tell more later.
2 comments:
How do they close a mountain?
With a stupid gate blocking the road right before you begin the final climb. :(
Post a Comment