Thursday, May 04, 2006

Alright, odd ball dream again last night. Mike cheated on me, gave some guy access to our house and he took money from us all the time, and I slept with two doods from work. There was a guy shopping for a fridge somewhere in the middle and I told him to go to Sams but other then that... that was the dream. My head is retarded.

Did you watch HOUSE last night!? It was so good. I love that show.

I had two interviews yesterday at the state lab. One has already called Vystar looking for info about me. I hoped they liked me and maybe I'll get a call today.

A friend is coming over this morning to study some Hematology. I could use the review and she has one more test to take before tomorrow so she can graduate. I can't believe my exam is in 6 days. Kind of makes me feel ill.

Rumors are flying once again about AOL JAX closing shop. Sucks to be those guys. Thankfully, the people I care about can work from home.

Well, its time to study.

1 comment:

Gknee said...

I talked to Charlie Brown and he said it was just a rumor. *shrug*