This week has sucked.
1. We are short handed at work
2. There has been some sort of alarm everyday which causes us to wait outside forever in the heat just to come inside with water all over the place.
3. I had a cat with no brain - just water..and 9 other heads
4. We had an armadillo the next day..and 9 other heads
5. Today we have a giant dog head... a Newfoundland
6. I need to leave early to go to Miami but we have a lame meeting thats going to screw me over
7. My parents were drunk off their ass when we went to visit
8. My big test is tomorrow
9. Mike's Dad had a heartattack
10. Oh, and a raccoon that we had yesterday was beaten to badly over the head that you couldnt tell what part of the brain was what
So, I guess thats it.
1 comment:
hmm...I guess I'm not sure exactly what you do?
Post a Comment