Happy Labor Day weekend! Today was pretty fun. Mike, Jess and I went to the Jax Zoo for some Jaguar pep rally fun and to look at the animals. It was really hot but we stilled enjoyed it. The zoo is a pretty neat place now. I can't wait to bring a kid there one day - that and Disney World. Thats what I am looking forward to.
Speaking of kids, I am still all kinds of messed up. I went to the doctor after I stopped taking my progesterine and complained of still not getting a period. She did an internal ultrasound and found that I had polycystic ovarian syndrome. So, I have been on Metformin for 3 or 4 weeks now which is spozed to make it better somehow. I hate this medication. It really makes me sick. I still havent had a period and I dont go back to see her for another 4 weeks or so. Lame.
Work is going good. I work at OPMC by myself for the 1st time tomorrow. I am pretty nervous about it but I'll get through it. Its only 8 hours... On the 23rd I work 13 hours alone..thats going to be scary.
I read my 1st smut book the other night. A friend of mine has become an author so I bought it and read it for support. It was a gay/2 guys & a girl thing. The gay stuff was gross and just stuff I don't want to think about. 2 doods and a chick.. I dunno.. I could dig that. hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment