It's hard to believe that it has been over 2 years since I have added to this thing. I guess that a lot has happened and I've been busy. I know what has happened... I don't need to tell you.
This week, I am struggling with potty training my toddler boy. He will be 2 years old in May. (Any clues as to where I have been these past 2 years yet?) People say it's too early, people say it's going to be a struggle, people say he is ready, people say to relax. They like to say a lot of things and I still have no answers. He is totally acting out around me when it comes to going to the potty but he doesn't act out with his father or his care taker. After tonight's fit, I did a quick night routine and put him to bed. He has been in there for the past hour and 15 mins, is still awake and is crying for mommy or dada. Its killing me more than usual. I just want to run away.
I need some spontaneity and excitement. I need someone to tell me I'm awesome, beautiful, and wanted. Because lately, I really feel like crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment