Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It all happens for a reason…

So, today I was pretty sure that I had made up my mind and that I was ready to try for another baby. One decision that was holding me back was whether or not I could still run while being pregnant. I read a few blogs on the innerwebs today and LOTs of girls do it! Some have even run half marathons while preggo. GREAT! So I don't have to give that up…right away anyway. Running is something that I LOVE now but I think that it will be tough to get back into once I stop. Anyway, like I said, I thought I made up my mind… Brandon was a perfect little boy which was just the icing on the cake! Until about 20mins ago when Mike reminded me of how much he can be a jerk. Gah. So maybe I'm going to be changing my mind back…for now anyway.


 

No comments: