Friday, August 13, 2010

Okay, this is totally random

Hence the title of my blog. Did you know that I have had this thing since 2002?

Anypoop, tonight I watched my sister run the 1st leg of TOUR DE PAIN 2010. This was a race that I was really looking forward to running this year..until I hurt my knee..oh and got pregnant. Anyway, I digress. I saw a beautiful rainbow over the ocean, 3 people pushing jeep strollers like Brandons, and lots of mommies standing around watching thier kids play. Oh how I wished I had the nerve to just walk up to people and strike up a conversation..or at least been able to hand them some JM flyers.

Ugh.. my eye is frikken burning like a mofo...aahhhhhhhh

Yes, I am typing with one eye open.. my left one.. the one that sucks! I guess I will just continue on this way..

Oh, so as Im standing around looking at the rainbow, strollers, and mommies I start to think about how cool it is that all these people come together to run and have a good time. Then they all go back to their normal lives. Be it doctors, lawyers, stay at home moms or JEA employees...everyone has a story.

I can kinda see again..

When the start cannon blew, everyone began to run, and I began to sob. Frikken hormones. But I miss running so much. I really really do. I hope this knee heals while I am laid up for the next 6 months and that my passion for running returns with a vengence as soon as I lace up those running shoes again

No comments: