Thursday, August 05, 2010

Since I posted on the JM message board that I have a blog, I figured that I should write something.

I am currently watching Big Brother as I am writing this. These players this season are just lame. I really don't like any of them. So, I'm cheering on the most annoying... Rachel & Brendon.

This pregnancy has been tough. I was so sick to my stomach for the first 9 weeks. Week 10 I actually got sick. I will be 11 weeks on Saturday and have been dry heaving for the past 3 days. This S-U-C-K-S. I know this will end eventually, but still..

1 comment:

pamnatedog said...

With Savannah I was sick feeling not so much the throwing up stuff. What helped me alot was peppermint. No matter if it was PM gum, PM tea or cookies with peppermint. Got the idea from Karls sister she was preg twice during chistmas in Pittsburgh and she killed the candy canes off the tree to feel better.