Thursday, August 22, 2002

So I think this guy at work has a crush on me or something. He just acts all awkward around me. This morning he came to my desk and said "good morning beautiful" and nnow I have this piece of candy on my desk.. that no one else has.. so whatever. I guess its flattering or its all in my head.
I have to go take that lab final soon. Ive been trying to find some time to look at the photos in between things that I am doing.
My dad just called me about my birthday. The plan originally was that we all went out to dinner. Dad, mom, maybe jessica and mike. Dad said he thought about it last night and said that its not everyones birthday on saturday so he shouldnt have to take everyone out. So now me and him and going to dinner and a movie. I sent Mike and email about it .. i'm sure he could go if he pays his own way. I hope he didnt have any other plans.

No comments: