Friday, August 23, 2002

What good are these comments if they are always offline. I think I was able to read them once. And they make my blog take longer to load. What a pain.

I just got back from the dentist. I didnt want a cleaning but they did it anyway. Turns out I need to get 4 fillings Monday morning. I originally made the appt because I had one tooth that has been bothering me. I knew there was a cavity there. The dentist and chick who did the x-ray said.. no.. we dont see anything. It wasnt until after the cleaning and the dentist came in and did the scaling that she realized there was one there. Just a little one. Same with all my others. Little baby ones. Hopefully she wont have to drill and just use that air pressure thing. Still I hate getting fillings because it messes your bite all up. My mouth still tastes like flouride. I ate a hotdog from edco express and now i am drinking some lemonade. Still isnt getting this taste out of my mouth. yuck

Tomorrow is my birthday. Going to turn 24 on the 24th. I better get something good. hehehe

No comments: