Lets see...
My mom stole another one of my sister's checks. We don't know how much it's for and she won't admit to it. My sister has placed a stop payment on it and plans on going to a branch to file a police report and all that junk.
When I talked to my Dad last night, he said that my mother had all her crap packed up. I wonder if she will be there for christmas...
I wonder if I will be there for Christmas. Because I really don't want to. I usually sleep over there on Christmas Eve and wake my sister up the next morning. We open gifts and later I head over to Mike's grandma's house. I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to return the gift I got my mother too. Its nice, and I dunno where she would put it in her new HUD home if she is really going on welfare.
Maybe I'll just treat Christmas like any other day off. Sleep in. Maybe unpack some. Mike says I can go to his grandma's. My friend Jenna says I can go to her house. I want to be with my family. Why do they have to be so screwed up. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment