Friday, December 13, 2002

Yeah I know it's been awhile since I have blogged. I have been very busy with moving and finals. I just found out what I made on my Chemistry final. A C.. giving me a C in the class. I'LL TAKE IT! I have my Psychology exam on Wed. Its going to be an easy grade. But even if I make a 100% on the final, I will still only get a B in the class. According to my grade calculations anyway. Maybe the teacher has some extra credit that I forgot that I turned in. Who knows. Either way, that class is passed. I am just soooo happy that I passed Chemistry I could explode. I would have a celebration drink but its all at the new house!

Tomorrow is moving day. We will be renting a U-Haul and my sister's guy friends are helping us move. I hope they don't back out when they find out I am on the 3rd floor! hehehehe That was just one important fact that I forgot to mention i spoz. :)


No comments: