never before have both of my eyes started twitching at the same time - its usually either one or the other - not anymore! hehe
I am still waiting to hear about getting an interview for the trainer position. I'm going to try my hardest for that position. It's just a different type of interview when you still have a job, ya know?
I got my review today too. I am "showing improvement". And to my surprise I will be getting a bonus as well as a raise. I won't know the amounts until mid-march though.
I am working all Saturdays in March except one, too. $$$$
I think I have shin splints. My shins hurt when I walk and if I press on them, it feels like I should be pushing down on a bruise. But there is no bruise there. I'm sure it will go away in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment