Today is going by so slow. I have a ton of work to do but no motivation.
I made a 66 on my stat test. :( I knew I screwed up. The math is so logical too. It all makes sense. I just have a hard time remembering what to use when. I just need more practice.
I find out tonight how I did on my spanish test from 2 weeks ago. I also screwed that one up. I was sick as crap and had no business trying to take a test anyway. Tests in that class only count as 15% of the grade, so I'm really not worried about it. We are spozed to have a test tonight but the professor was out all last week. I really don't think he will bust a test out on us.
I need to get out of this department. Our managers suck and it's really starting to effect how we treat each other. This morning, I had a heated arguement with one of my co-workers. Never before have me and this person acted that way towards each other. It was awful. Of course it was over something stupid. She ended up apologizing and we worked things out. We are all just tired and strung out. Thats prolly why my eyes have been twitching for the past 2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment