Noah and I went out for drinks last night. It was really nice. He told a bunch of stories of what has been going on in his life. We talked some about the past. He brought back a lot of memories that I had forgotten. It was really really cool. He is still as beautiful as he was back then. He found it funny that I had a curfew. I told Mike that I was going out with Noah and he said how he was a little uncomfortable with it since Noah just kinda popped up. Mike would of rathered me bring along with someone else. But he said that I was grown and can do what I want. So, to make him feel better I told him a time that I would be home. 12am. That was only about an hour and 30 mins to go off and hang out. But anyway, I was good. So the night was over and he said he would give me a call. I told him the next time we hang out will have to be with Mike if he doesnt want me to have a curfew anymore. He said that was cool - gave me a hug and left. ::sigh:: It was great. He is just part of my past that I thought I had lost forever.
Yesterday, I had a facial. It was awesome. I feel a ton better. Then afterwards I got some red, white and blue extensions put in. One set for each side of my head. I think they are cool. Mike thinks they are silly. But who cares. I like em! I cant wait for works reaction on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment