Tuesday, July 08, 2003

I lost another 1.4lbs today for a grand total of 14.8lbs. So close to 15lbs!!! I should reach it next week. :) Especially after this weekend of scuba training.

Not too much going on. I got my paper work to get into the Nursing program. I need to get my CPR certification again and take the NAT test. Then I should be able to apply. Next September they will be offering night and weekend classes. So maybe for the 9 months after I get my AA degree, I'll work a 2nd job to save up for school. Hopefully I get accepted!! Thats the other thing! I hear they are real picky and its hard to get into. So wish me luck. Oh.. anyone want to get CPR ceritified with me? I need to do infant, child and adult. Usually an 8 hour class. Mike did it with me a few years ago...but he wont want to do it again.

No comments: