Sunday, July 13, 2003

Today was my second day learning to Scuba Dive. I am beat. Ive lost like 3lbs since Friday. Swimming around in a pool for 4 1/2 hours will do that to ya. At the end of the month Jenna and I will finish our certification. I hope our instructors are as cool as the dood we had this weekend. He helped me out a lot. I always seem to be the person that has all the issues and cant do it right. But he helped me through it. I could have given up - but I stuck with it. Now I just have to get through our 4 open water dives. I'm sure after this is all done I wont have any more issues and will want to go diving in the ocean and stuff. I want to actually get to see something. Our 4 dives are going to be at 2 different springs. We were told that at one of them there was really nothing to see. But the other has some freshwater fish and turtles....and don't forget.... alligators. Bleh.

I am waiting on Mike to get home with some pizza. Dominos just called and said they delivered our pizzas to another address and those people took them. I guess they paid for them. That doesnt make any sense. We told them we wanted to pick them up anyway. So, I guess they are making our pizzas again and Mike is standing there waiting. I hate Dominos. This is why I always go to Papa Johns. But with this diet I am on, I get eat more pizza from Dominos or Pizza Hut than I could Papa Johns. The only reason we didnt use Pizza Hut is because Dominos was $1 cheaper AND we got Dominos Dots with it.

I think when I weigh in on Tuesday.. I will have lost my 1st 10% goal. :) Then its 10 more % to go!

No comments: