Tuesday, September 07, 2010

8 hours gone

I've been working on saving my PTO @ work due to this whole pregnancy thing. By the end of these 9 months, I should have 4 weeks saved up and I will take 8 weeks off of work. So, yeah.. I need to save a months worth of paychecks. But lets not talk about that..

I had the worst headache today. What is up with these pregnancy headaches!? It started at 9pm last night and did not go away until around 4pm this afternoon. It wouldn't let me sleep at all. I attempted going to work but got sick in the shower and on the way to drop off my son. So.. forget it. My plan was to come home and "rest" until it went away. Well, like I said, that didn't happen until 4 so what was the point in going to work when I get off at 430!?

Regardless, I'm annoyed that I "wasted' 8 hours of leave today. That stuff is like gold and there is no way in getting that back. Its basically $100 more that I will have to somehow come up with in Feb. Joy.

No comments: