I know. Its been a while.
Latest sonogram results: It’s a boy!
Current issues running through my head:
1. Grouch-o-lump-a-kus at work.
2. Way too much school work to be done in a week when you have a full time job + a toddler + a husband whose job seems to keep him late when crap like this happens.
3. My mother has a court date in a month for retail theft. (Yeah, that’s a whole other story)
4. Dealing with the issues of the home + a toddler by myself this weekend while my husband gets to go have fun.
5. JM events
a. Pregnant mommies is in a week – I am so happy that its almost over!
b. Catty Shack Haunted Forest – really no stress. Just reminders and junk need to be sent out.
c. Trick or Trunk/ Canned Food Drive – another sorta large event. But it should be manageable.. I just have it on my mind.
6. Then its Halloween. I still have to get Brandon a costume for all of the Halloween events listed above.
7. Oh yeah, and garage conversion begins on Monday.
I can’t wait until the 2nd weekend of November. Walt Disney World. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment