Friday, September 20, 2002

The Friday Five

1. Would you say that you're good at keeping in touch with people?
yeah, the people I choose to stay in touch with, I usually do

2. Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why?
E-mail - its fast, easy and available all day

3. Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it? I use AOL Instant Messenger. Thats the only one. I use it because I once had an AOL account so I can keep my screenname.

4. Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away? They all live about 15 mins away. I live in the middle of everything. :)

5. Are you an "out of sight, out of mind" person, or do you believe that "distance makes the heart grow fonder"? hmmm... I would say most of the time its "out of sight, out of mind" but I have been known to follow "distance makes the heart grow fonder"

No comments: