So... what did I do this weekend...? We went to the Oulet Mall in St Augustine. Then we went to Shoe Carnival. Mike got some new shoes. We had dinner at Longhorn Friday night and some Zaxbys chicken wings Saturday night. I finally got Mike to watch Good Will Hunting. He thought it was "okay". He said that it had too much talking.
Today, we watched the Jag game. They won! Before the game began we ran through the grocery store. Saw Mike's brother riding his bike. I spent almost $70 on just about nothing. Winn Dixie sucks. I could have saved $7 if I was a member of their stupid little club. Screw them. We only went there because it is the closest grocery store and the Jag game was starting in an hour....anyway....after the game I went to my parents house to get my dads computer working. He bought a new modem so I had to install that for him and try to get his Mcafee working. I got fed up with it and left there around 8pm. The new season of the SOPRANOS was going to be on at 9pm.. so I had to get out of there. Anyway.. its bed time. Time to get ready to start another week.
No comments:
Post a Comment