Friday, September 20, 2002

Sometimes I wish I could just have a normal family. Or somewhat close to normal. Maybe what I have is normal. I dont know. My dad has started talking to this chick he cheated on my mom with about 10 years ago again. She lives in Michigan and I think is like 10 or 12 years younger than he is. I actually think it was more than 10 years ago. So, yeah he is talking to her again. She has called the house and everything so my mom knows. I was going through his emails last night trying to figure out what files he has downloaded. (He had a worm and 3 viruses btw) I found his responses to emails from her. He plans on going up there for Thanksgiving and wants to see her. I know he is unhappy in his current situation. He has been for a long time. But, ugh.. I dunno. I guess since Jessica and I are grown it shouldnt matter that much. But what about my mom? She cant live on her own. I know her family doesnt want her dumped onto them. Kinda sad to think that no one wants her. She wouldnt want to move back to Mass anyway. blah. I guess I cant look forward to my parents coming to visit me someday at my house and enjoying "buckets o fun" on the porch.

No comments: