I left work early yesterday to head to Jenna's to get my hair done. I call her from Sally's Beauty Supply and she tells me that Angie (the baby)fell of the bed. So, I get to her house and that kid is screaming! It has to be the worst scream I have ever heard. It was awful. Jenna called the doctor and she advised that we take the baby to the emergency room to make sure everything was okay. Luckily enough, everything was okay. We only had an hour wait which wasnt so bad either. Jenna ended up starting my hair around 9:30pm and I got home at about midnight. My hair looks good though. I got some compliments on it today. :)
I have my spanish exam tomorrow and next weeks starts summer term. Nice break huh? ...bunch jerks....
So, who wants to go out for margaritas tonight?
No comments:
Post a Comment