Friday, May 02, 2003

I just got home from my very first BUNCO experience. It was quite fun! :) I am going again next month. All of the girls there were very nice. I was the oddball because I wasn't married nor did I have any children. So they got to talking about childbirth and crap while I just chilled in the back. I didnt win any of the prizes tonight. It seems that they way it works is that if you have an awesome night or a crappy night you win something. But if you just do okay than you leave empty handed. Cool thing is that I really didnt leave empty handed. This chick gets medicine samples sent to her house because a doctor used to live there so she brought those to share. Little trial sizes of childrens advil, robitussen and dimitapp. I know those are prolly spelled wrong. Im going to give the kid meds to my friend Rachel at work and keep the adult ones for myself. Also, the medicine lady brought back some special cadberry creme eggs from new zeland. They are flavors that are not here in the states. I got a Cadberry Dream Egg and a peppermint one. I havent tried either because I am waiting on Mike to get home. I think he went to the baseball game tonight. Jenna tried the dream egg and said it was yummy.

Mike needs to get his butt home. He has a meeting in the morning and I need to go out to Jenna's in the morning to go to a community yard sale at The Woods. Its spozed to be the best yard sale thing in jacksonville. I wont be buying anything. I'm just going to support Jenna and her purchases. :)

After shopping, I am going to try out my snorkeling gear than head off to see the XMEN. Going to be busy busy tomorrow! I'll be lucky if I see Mike at all. I know he doesnt want to go to The Woods but I'm not sure if he is going to come swimming. Thats why he needs to get his butt home so I can talk to him about this crap.







No comments: