Thursday, May 01, 2003

Well, I was right. I knew that black speck on my tooth wasnt pepper. Another cavity. My teeth suck. I brush at least two times a day and this still happens every time I go to the denitist. They said other than that cavity, I was doing a great job taking care of my gums and teeth and that I was one of her 'A' patients. I think I deserve a discount.

I also made my dentist's day. She is a member at the credit union I work at. We got to talking about how the ATM machine she uses is always down and how far she has to drive to get there. I let her know about the CU24 network which allows her to make withdrawals and deposits at any credit union ATM. She was very excited about it and said that I just put a smile on her face. She couldnt wait to get home to tell her husband. I told her to write a letter but I doubt she will.

No comments: